Melynn's story. When i was ghetto. LOLOL

Go down

Melynn's story. When i was ghetto. LOLOL

Post by OMGMELYNN on Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:47 pm

Sigh- i was ghetto a few years back, and remember all of the ghetto shit i did. LOLOL

Anywho,

coughs -

Back in da day, i was a party person. I would always go to friends party's. ( MEGANS ) Because they would let their kids drink, at a young age. Anywho, this where the stroy gets very funny/Horror. Mmkay, so i was like LOLOLING my ass off cause, i was the only sober one at megans. And i was filming them being wasted, I got it on tape what the man did to me, and yes. I don't have it anymore. ( old phone nubs. ) I was recording, i was laughing my ass off to. I was standing still then the guy placed his hand down my pants. T-T! So i decided to video tape him trying to molest me. I screamed rape, and Megan's sister's boyfriend came in, and kicked his ass. in his boxers.. Anywho, i got it all on tape, showed it to everyone, till i got caught by my parents.. And they decided the ghetto life wasn't for me anymore.

Yes, i was wearing ghetto clothes, listening to ghetto music, doing pot. Yeah. LOL

<3 love you too.
OMGMELYNN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melynn's story. When i was ghetto. LOLOL

Post by Emily on Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:49 pm

LOL. ghetto mel.

View user profile http://districtfourrpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily!? on Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:49 pm

ROFL MEL I LUV CHU!!! If someone tried to rape you in front of me, I'd break their arms ^^

Lily!?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down