District Four Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Fox: Cool yo tits

3 posters

Go down

To Fox: Cool yo tits Empty To Fox: Cool yo tits

Post by Lily!? Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:29 pm

Okay uhm fox,

wtf? I heard like you got pissed at emma for being at another rpg? It's her life, not yours. She can go wherever she wants on habbo seriously. Our rpg has pretty much died so.... yeah stfu. Cool your tits, bitch. I mean, no pone goes to district four anymore because of the new school rpg. So, please apologize to em and i wont continue on. ^^ Very Happy kkty.

Lily!?

Back to top Go down

To Fox: Cool yo tits Empty Re: To Fox: Cool yo tits

Post by Joker Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:16 am

Lily!? wrote:Okay uhm fox,

wtf? I heard like you got pissed at emma for being at another rpg? It's her life, not yours. She can go wherever she wants on habbo seriously. Our rpg has pretty much died so.... yeah stfu. Cool your tits, bitch. I mean, no pone goes to district four anymore because of the new school rpg. So, please apologize to em and i wont continue on. ^^ Very Happy kkty.

What new school rpg?
I hate school rpgs.

; Okay you got the JOCKS AND THE JUNKIEZ AND THE BAD BOYZ AND THE DRUGGIEZ AND THE HUSTLAHZ AND ALL DAT SHIT FROM DA HOOD IN 1 SCHOOL.

Notice how all the school rp's get like 500 members, and then it dies slowly Like poison. It gets realllyyyy boring.
No one teaches, and when they do, no one gives a fuck.

No real scenes.
Just like this.
- Sit beside you
- Talk
- See bad boi walk in
- Major fight
- Someone k.o
- Deadly silenceeeeeeeeeeee.
-. . .. .
-. . . .
-. . . .
- . . . .
- . . . ..
-. . . .
- . . . .
- . . . .
- . . ..
Joker
Joker

Back to top Go down

Post by WetDream(Led) Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:46 pm

EXACTLY. i thought Rping was to Play a Role, like as something else...Not a student, and if your not a student and your on habbo (other than dropout etc.) Thats kinda weird...

WetDream(Led)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum