District Four Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOu all need to sit down, and read Ryans reason for diong what he did.

+6
WetDream(Led)
OMGMELYNN
Lily!?
KentuckyFriedCruelty
xTimmehx
Ryan
10 posters

Go down

YOu all need to sit down, and read Ryans reason for diong what he did. Empty YOu all need to sit down, and read Ryans reason for diong what he did.

Post by Ryan Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:46 pm

Alright, first off I did Delete Tomo's account, and fisrt off, i don't feel guilty at all, and I don't care about my Admin being taken away.

For any of you who wish to Nerd Rage at me feel free to in this Thread.

First, off I never really liked Tomo any awy, he always PMS'd when he died, or if he ever lost in A RP fight, and get pissed at you OOCly, and he Calls people names, over IC shit. [ Like the mel insident ], TO be honest i have no real, Vaild reason for doing what I did, I suppose I pulled, A prick job on him, but belive me Tomo If your reading this, and i'm sure you are, sense you'd come here to nerd rage at me.

I hope this taught, you to be nicer to people, and not freak out over IC insidents, and to let you all no I was not physical, or mentaly mad at him, I just found this A good way to get back at him.

- Ryan.

Last edited by Ryan on Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ryan
Admin

Back to top Go down

YOu all need to sit down, and read Ryans reason for diong what he did. Empty Re: YOu all need to sit down, and read Ryans reason for diong what he did.

Post by xTimmehx Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:02 pm

Two wrongs don't make a right.

xTimmehx

Back to top Go down

YOu all need to sit down, and read Ryans reason for diong what he did. Empty Re: YOu all need to sit down, and read Ryans reason for diong what he did.

Post by KentuckyFriedCruelty Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:03 pm

You said liam. Not alex.
KentuckyFriedCruelty
KentuckyFriedCruelty

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:06 pm

xTimmehx wrote:Two wrongs don't make a right.

This wasn't A wrong in my mind,. this was A awaking for Alex. <3

Ryan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily!? Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:08 pm

-sigh.

I promised em I wouldn't fight. I would be on you and mel's side, i would. But, sorry i can't. Lily won't flip shyt unless people gang up on mel and call her mean names again. Yeah guys that really shows how much you love mel, not defending her when everyone gangs up on her. Really.

Lily!?

Back to top Go down

Post by OMGMELYNN Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:21 pm

Seriously.
You all need to like Calm down.
I lied saying i didn't delete his bio. I really forgot that i did it. So.
Anywho,

If i was in Ryan's spot i would have done the same thing.

Alex is always Pissy. So whatever.
Have a problem?
Talk to me. Fucking cunts.
OMGMELYNN
OMGMELYNN

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:23 pm

OMGMELYNN wrote:Seriously.
You all need to like Calm down.
I lied saying i didn't delete his bio. I really forgot that i did it. So.
Anywho,

If i was in Ryan's spot i would have done the same thing.

Alex is always Pissy. So whatever.
Have a problem?
Talk to me. Fucking cunts.

<3

Ryan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WetDream(Led) Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:27 pm

xTimmehx wrote:Two wrongs don't make a right.
Three right DO make a left.

WetDream(Led)

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsung Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:45 pm

Ily ryan? :[
Samsung
Samsung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:07 pm

ily2 ryan. <3
Emily
Emily
Admin

https://districtfourrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by WetDream(Led) Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:18 pm

Ily without being gay <3

WetDream(Led)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:40 pm

FORUM INCIDENTS, SEERUS BIZNISS.
Nick
Nick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieMesh Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:56 pm

YOu all need to sit down, and read Ryans reason for diong what he did. Rapeseriousbusiness

ZombieMesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down