District Four Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is getting out of hand. (Mel read, and anyone involved in the tomo incedent)

+2
OMGMELYNN
KentuckyFriedCruelty
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This is getting out of hand. (Mel read, and anyone involved in the tomo incedent) Empty This is getting out of hand. (Mel read, and anyone involved in the tomo incedent)

Post by KentuckyFriedCruelty Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:04 am

You fucking banned tomo off the forums. For "BEING A NOOB." Wow.
What did he do? NPC rhape you?
He didnt.
He icly had kelsie mindread you(mel) to see your memories.
Since you had no memory of being rhaped (lily was icly screaming he DID rhape you) he had not rhaped you, and such.
It wouldnt have mattered if you were there icly.

He DID NOT NPC rape you. I dont know HOW you got that idea. But just calm the fuck down please Smile
KentuckyFriedCruelty
KentuckyFriedCruelty

Back to top Go down

This is getting out of hand. (Mel read, and anyone involved in the tomo incedent) Empty Re: This is getting out of hand. (Mel read, and anyone involved in the tomo incedent)

Post by OMGMELYNN Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:18 pm

Wow. Kfc. I asked Emma about it. And you know what she said.
"I don't care."

Yeah so seriously.
Cry a river. (:

And no, i didn't ban him for that. He was whinning, being annoying. So i did it.
No one had a problem with it.
OMGMELYNN
OMGMELYNN

Back to top Go down

This is getting out of hand. (Mel read, and anyone involved in the tomo incedent) Empty Re: This is getting out of hand. (Mel read, and anyone involved in the tomo incedent)

Post by KentuckyFriedCruelty Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:04 pm

I have one quiestion.
If you didnt like him NPCing you.
Why didnt you just VOID it..
KentuckyFriedCruelty
KentuckyFriedCruelty

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:58 pm

I feel bad fo alex. Kind of lost but if he npc raped why did you ban him from the forums? Like, he is never on them... Did he say he was jk? Or say you were preggo?
Joker
Joker

Back to top Go down

Post by KentuckyFriedCruelty Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:23 pm

Joker wrote:I feel bad fo alex. Kind of lost but if he npc raped why did you ban him from the forums? Like, he is never on them... Did he say he was jk? Or say you were preggo?

Read the last line in my post.
KentuckyFriedCruelty
KentuckyFriedCruelty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily!? Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:28 pm

guys seriously thats not the only reason we dont like tomo in the first place. he was banned for bitching and moaning. we hated him anyways so he would have been killed anyways. . really not much anyone else cares that he got banned from forum. so yeah. and please dont blame me for anything for him getting banned. it wasnt mel's fault either. he was bitching so thats obviously why she banned him. so yeah stop being like that to mel. it was tomo's fault, not hers

Lily!?

Back to top Go down

Post by KentuckyFriedCruelty Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:11 am

Lily!? wrote:guys seriously thats not the only reason we dont like tomo in the first place. he was banned for bitching and moaning. we hated him anyways so he would have been killed anyways. . really not much anyone else cares that he got banned from forum. so yeah. and please dont blame me for anything for him getting banned. it wasnt mel's fault either. he was bitching so thats obviously why she banned him. so yeah stop being like that to mel. it was tomo's fault, not hers
He was banned for bitching and moaning. okay.

You hated him anyway. How is that a reason to kill in the first place..xl

After this your just repeating, and how is it tomos fault? what was he bitching and moaning about? Being npc killed? I think thats a good reason to be bitching and moaning.

Im not blaming you, but it's mels fault if she banned him, seeing as she... banned him xD

But seriously. You guys took this way too far o_O
KentuckyFriedCruelty
KentuckyFriedCruelty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:19 am

Maybe there was a reason for my bitching Mel/Lily, The fact you both have to gank up against me. I was fighting my case, but you both decided to ignore me. So i clearly have no say. You then go telling Emma all this bullshit, and when you Mel cant face the facts, you decided to ban me. You continiously do this, admin abuse rights, and you show pure hatred to me. Nice move on deleting my bio btw, hows about we get yours delete to ? Hmm?

Back to top Go down

Post by KentuckyFriedCruelty Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:45 am

^ i agree with tomo on this one. Im sure even emma is tired of all this bullshit fighting. Why dont you all just CALM DOWN and we can try to resolve this.
KentuckyFriedCruelty
KentuckyFriedCruelty

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsung Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:30 pm

Wut.
SOMEONE TELL THE SAM WUTS GOING ON
DAMNIT VIRUS YOUR CAUSING ME TROUBLE NOW I DUNNO WHATS GOIN ON
Samsung
Samsung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:45 pm

Don't ask Sam, it's a very long story.
And yes KFC, I'm rather annoyed by now.
Emily
Emily
Admin

https://districtfourrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:34 pm

Tomo29 wrote:Maybe there was a reason for my bitching Mel/Lily, The fact you both have to gank up against me. I was fighting my case, but you both decided to ignore me. So i clearly have no say. You then go telling Emma all this bullshit, and when you Mel cant face the facts, you decided to ban me. You continiously do this, admin abuse rights, and you show pure hatred to me. Nice move on deleting my bio btw, hows about we get yours delete to ? Hmm?
Ladiez ... And man. WHY SO SERIOUS? Hows about we all forget this happened and move on? Life is to short for this BS.MK?
Joker
Joker

Back to top Go down

Post by KentuckyFriedCruelty Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:43 pm

^this
KentuckyFriedCruelty
KentuckyFriedCruelty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily!? Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:29 pm

im in: sorry for the killing your char though npcing prolly shouldn't have done that

Lily!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:03 am

yeah too late now lily, Mel the skank deleted my char!

Back to top Go down

Post by OMGMELYNN Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:46 pm

LOL.

I didn't delete it, all i did was bann you.
LOLOL.

And Call me that again, you'll be banned.

Again.
OMGMELYNN
OMGMELYNN

Back to top Go down

Post by KentuckyFriedCruelty Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:56 pm

Who deleted it then o_o'
KentuckyFriedCruelty
KentuckyFriedCruelty

Back to top Go down

Post by OMGMELYNN Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:14 pm

I didn't.

I banned him cause he's being a little bitch.

LOL. Not just now, but when i did. you know?
o_O

But uh, I dun hate you.
You're just weird.

;D
OMGMELYNN
OMGMELYNN

Back to top Go down

Post by KentuckyFriedCruelty Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:16 pm

yay im weird

Sorry for saying you deleted it though o_O

i still cant think who else would have done it.

One of the mods had to.. O-o
KentuckyFriedCruelty
KentuckyFriedCruelty

Back to top Go down

Post by OMGMELYNN Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:21 pm

I was saying it to alex.

You're not weird kfc.
LOLOL.

I didn't. That's a bitch move, and even i wouldn't go there.
Yeah im a bitch. But meh. Idc.
;D
OMGMELYNN
OMGMELYNN

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily!? Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:38 pm

Tomo no say mel's a skank for one. two. she didnt delete shyt so yeah u be banned again and bitch slapped and cussed out by me if u say shyt to mel because seriously you got everything back, i apologized. so calm and just yeah don t be bitchy to mel, so apologize to her for being an asshole or else bad things will happen. like me pmsing at u

Last edited by Lily!? on Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lily!?

Back to top Go down

Post by KentuckyFriedCruelty Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:41 pm

He didnt know as much as i didnt lily.

I directly said in my posts MEL DELETED his bio,
o_O'
KentuckyFriedCruelty
KentuckyFriedCruelty

Back to top Go down

Post by OMGMELYNN Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:52 pm

OHWELL.

Stamp of lilly's power. -

DAMN YOU GOT OWNED.
OMGMELYNN
OMGMELYNN

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily!? Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:04 pm

Still no even before this, tomo was being a jerk to mel. So it's just a warning to him to stfu and stop being a jackass to her. ^^

Lily!?

Back to top Go down

Post by KentuckyFriedCruelty Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:47 pm

Left; Mel
Right; Tomo
KentuckyFriedCruelty
KentuckyFriedCruelty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next