District Four Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is getting out of hand. (Mel read, and anyone involved in the tomo incedent)

+2
OMGMELYNN
KentuckyFriedCruelty
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This is getting out of hand. (Mel read, and anyone involved in the tomo incedent) - Page 2 Empty Re: This is getting out of hand. (Mel read, and anyone involved in the tomo incedent)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:53 pm

KentuckyFriedCruelty wrote:

Left; Mel
Right; Tomo

I agree >_>.. Doesn't explain who delted my post.. me and emma are gonna be snopoing around, it may be delted but evertythings retainable, and traceable to whom deleted it <3

Back to top Go down

This is getting out of hand. (Mel read, and anyone involved in the tomo incedent) - Page 2 Empty Re: This is getting out of hand. (Mel read, and anyone involved in the tomo incedent)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:57 pm

oh.. whats this? Mel lied? proof from emma <3

Back to top Go down

Post by OMGMELYNN Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:58 pm

Oh really?
Sorry. I didn't.

(:
OMGMELYNN
OMGMELYNN

Back to top Go down

Post by KentuckyFriedCruelty Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:01 pm

Uhmm..

This is getting out of hand. (Mel read, and anyone involved in the tomo incedent) - Page 2 Proof10

Mel you lost on this one <_<'
KentuckyFriedCruelty
KentuckyFriedCruelty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily!? Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:19 pm

It's okay mel. there there.

Lily!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:42 am

OMGMELYNN wrote:I was saying it to alex.

You're not weird kfc.
LOLOL.

I didn't. That's a bitch move, and even i wouldn't go there.
Yeah im a bitch. But meh. Idc.
;D
all liez. You iz the queen of epicness. I WOULD MAKE A HEART BUT NOOO CELLS AINT GOT NONE. Mk im going to go sleep now its round 3 am and not so good hospital food. HERES MY GHETTO HEART TO ALL <> Happy presidents day ... (monday)
Joker
Joker

Back to top Go down

Post by KentuckyFriedCruelty Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:09 am

^ liam speaks the truth.
ALL.
HAIL.
LIAM.
KentuckyFriedCruelty
KentuckyFriedCruelty

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:00 am

KentuckyFriedCruelty wrote:^ liam speaks the truth.
ALL.
HAIL.
LIAM.
rofl damn right -hi5 kc-
Joker
Joker

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:01 am

ohyeh. -hi5
Emily
Emily
Admin

https://districtfourrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KentuckyFriedCruelty Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:07 am

-hi5-
KentuckyFriedCruelty
KentuckyFriedCruelty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2